Candi is worried she does not know how to woo Eliza but Reg teaches her to trust her instincts. She surprises Eliza in the Newtown Rock Garden and expresses her feelings through an RnB song and a kiss.
Fred is forming a friendship with Pablo, but soon realises Pablo’s intentions are more intimate than he thought. Gina is nursing an injured throat after being attacked by a fox and can’t speak. Constance comes to the pub to cheer her up but leaves her recreational drugs on the bar. Meanwhile Simpkins is being annoyed by Arthur James who not only talks like him but has started to pretend to be him. Arthur, acting as Simpkins, then professes his true love for Constance!
Gina finally feels well enough to clear up Constance’s drugs but is interrupted by a siren and a flashing blue light…
- Reg naming the rockstar themed rocks in the rock garden (eg Keith Rockchards, David Bowlderie, Igneous Pop), while Candi came up with…Brian May Sandstone!
- Pablo’s stiff reaction to his portraits of Fred…
- Candi getting a Boots Advantage Card to impress Eliza
Will Gina be arrested?
Will Constance act on ‘Simpkins’ expressions of love?
How far will Pablo go to win over Fred?
Find out at our Valentine’s Special on Monday 12th February 2018
Candi is torn – she is drawn to Eliza but also terrified by the strong feelings Eliza inspires in her. Eliza tries to convince her that the 25 year age gap and their different personalities are not an issue.
Meanwhile, AJ threatens to run off with the sponsorship money Fred has earned by not talking for a short time. Fred hits AJ over the head and then breaks his silence in Pablo’s hair salon, begging him for help. Simpkins goes to AJ’s aid, only to find AJ’s injury has left him sounding exactly like Simpkins! Fred and Pablo end up on the run, disguised as gondoliers on the Newtown canals.
Across town, Gina and Constance have bonded over throwing insults at each other and trying to talk to a fox in fox language – things turn sour when Gina accidentally insults the fox and the fox leaps at her throat!
- Fred trying to hide from Simpkins and AJ as they pace around the hair salon, wondering where he could be
- Candi musing on Eliza’s porcelain qualities…not touching her because she is worried she will break!
- Fred and Pablo’s Italian Gondola song…it was almost like being in Venice
Will Eliza and Candi take the plunge?
Will Fred and Pablo have found a new connection through their time as Gondoliers?
Will Gina have survived the nasty fox bite to the jugular?
Find out in Episode 15.2 on Monday 29th January 2018 at 8 pm at The Wardrobe Theatre